In the past, the role of the CIO has been technology focused. With the rapid pace of technological innovation, the role of the CIO is now evolving into one that combines technical knowledge with a deeper understanding of how IT solutions impact business needs and goals.
Discover how to overcome common challenges facing CIOs today:
- Managing the pace of change
- Evolving demands and responsibilities
- The influence of the customer-centric approach
- The growing IT talent gap & reducing it's impact
- How to leverage internal resources
- Tips for moving forward