SELF-SERVICE BI READINESS WORKSHOP
GARTNER PREDICTS THAT BY 2020, 80% OF ALL ENTERPRISE REPORTING WILL BE DONE THROUGH SELF-SERVICE BI PLATFORMS
This 1:1 workshop is for organizations that want to evaluate their readiness for self-service BI.
Our BI Consultants are experts in the industry leading platforms from Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview to Information Builders, and understand how to get business to use BI platforms efficiently.
This workshop will allow you to:
- Evaluate your current BI System
- Recommend the right self-service platform for you
- Help build a business case for self-service BI
- Review and recommend high level MDM & Data Integration eeds
- Review and recommend data visualization and reporting needs
Financial: Self-Service platforms allow uses to be self-sufficient with minimal training and support costs.
Less reliance on IT: IT teams don't need to spend time and resources fulfilling requests for custom reports since self-service BI platforms typically integrate to disparate systems allowing access to relevant data.
Scale and Support: Self-Service platforms scale seamlessly so that as adoption increases, additional server capability can be added without disrupting access or requiring significant IT resources. The platform provider and integrator also provides on-going support to business and IT.
Digital Transformation: Companies that have deployed Self-Service BI have seen it be a catalyst for transitioning their organizations into the digital world and allow for new product ideas and business streams to come up.
Integration: Having access to data from a single source eliminates confusion and arguments on the veracity of reports. It allows companies to move towards better collaboration and creating an eco-system of applications for their IT environment.
- Material and discussions are intended for technical and business leaders
- Length is typically 1.5- 2.5 days
- Location is on site at the client's facility or over webex
- Funding available for qualified clients